- You’ve been teaching for 15 years or so, substitute etc and this is your first day of your own class. Is it a good idea to forget ten of your kids out in front of the school when you walk your class over to the church for the school opening day ceremonies?
- Is it a good idea to apologize to the parents afterwards?
- When a little girl who wants to like school and to like her teacher signs up for an extra class before school, and comes on time, is it a good idea to forget her in the cloak room and make her sit there for an hour until the rest of school starts?
- Should you apologize to the parents and the little girl afterwards?
- If you have a rowdy class, is making them skip their gym class and sit still in the classroom for an hour the best way to punish them?
- When one evil little boy tells another little boy to poke a little girl with a pencil, should you listen to the little girl when she reports this?
- When second little boy pokes little girl again with a pencil the next day, this time in the eye, is sending him to the big kids’ classroom for an hour the best way to punish him?
- Is it a good idea to make him continue sitting next to the little girl?
My kid’s teacher scored zero on this quiz. How’d you do?
Key: uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh, no, no, uh-oh, uh-oh