It was raining on my way to work this morning, so the windshield wipers decided not to work.
Monthly Archives: August 2004
Begin with a guided meditation (you are wearing comfortable, loose clothing and are in a dimly-lit room, right?):
- Imagine a young woman.
- Imagine she is leggy and beautiful.
- Imagine she is Chinese.
- Imagine her hair done up for a wedding at which she is a guest.
- Imagine her happy.
- Imagine she is wearing a long, sequiny, blue Chinese party dress, tightly buttoned up to the throat, and slit up to her hip bones.
- Imagine her climbing out of a wildly rocking row boat.
- Imagine Mig squatting on the dock, steadying the boat at this moment.
I had so much fun at a wedding last night.
More than two thousand years ago, Euclid taught us about triangles. Book 1 culminated with the famous Pythagoras Theorem (a2 + b2 = c2) as Proposition 47 and 48 respectively.
- Alien 1: What do you mean, which one? That one there, standing on the shoulder next to the car with the hazard lights going.
Alien 2: So?
Alien 1: He’s saying something. What’s he saying?
Alien 2: What?
Alien 1: Turn on the speakers! Listen! He’s saying, “Come take me with you! Take me away! Rectal probes, breeding experiments, I don’t care.”
Alien 2: Preparing tractor beam.
Alien 1: Wait! Hang on, what’s that in his hand? Looks like a…
Alien 2: Aiiieee! He’s playing a tin whistle!
Alien 1: Fucking fuckity-fuck, let’s get out of here!